Saturday 2 May 2009

nitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

The weather is glorious today so I guess everyone's on the beach as it's very, very quiet in here.

Now, I could have sat and knitted a few more rows of the Slowest Tank-Top In The History Of The World, Ever (at least 5 months and I haven't finished the front yet) but, no, I though of you, my customers and friends, and inputted two more pattern books from Rowan Classic instead.

The first is Tweed:



lovely patterns for men and women in Rowan Classic Wool Tweed or, of course, you could use our Yarn Convertor to knit them in any other aran weight.




The second book is Family:



patterns for the whole family (lots for children and men) - again in aran weight - Cotton Jeans is used but, again, you could convert and use any aran weight you liked.




We're planning a quiet "family" weekend, nice walk tomorrow if the weather holds and, who knows, I might finish teddy - OK, I know, you can all stop laughing now. Have a great weekend, one and all. Back Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment