Thursday 7 May 2009

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

Just one new entry today - a cardigan/jacket in Cornish Organic's Peruk - as seen in Let's Knit Magazine in March 2009 where, in fact, it was on the front cover and I got quite excited. It looks like this:
and can be found here.

And, yes, that is me modelling it and, no, I don't like being photographed and, no, I don't think I'm particularly photogenic and, no, there wasn't anyone else available and, anyway, you should be looking at Tina's lovely jacket - not at me. Look at the lovely stitch detail, not my mug. Thanks.

I have a load of new buttons to upload but we have friends coming for supper tonight so I need to be at home on time and tomorrow is paperwork day at home followed by rugby presentation evening and Saturday I have a "Cotton Conference" (yes, really) in Bristol (6.00am departure) and Sunday I'll be recovering in a darkened room so please forgive me if I leave the button inputting until Monday - it'll give you something to look forward to, won't it?

Happy weekend knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment