Tuesday 26 January 2010

Cleaning

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

There is a story of an Italian lady who was a fanatical house cleaner - she cleaned every day and kept her house spic and span. Gradually, over time, she became less fanatical and the house got dirtier and she got lazier. Her husband was so concerned that he took her to a doctor, who did a load of tests and discovered that she had a non-malignant brain tumour. They removed the tumour and she started cleaning the house again.

FB thinks I may have this condition in reverse. I knitted not one, but two, dishcloths on Saturday night and then spent 6 hours on Sunday on my knees scrubbing the kitchen floor. The floor is now shining and I have very bruised knees, a sore back and aching fingers.

FB says he's not taking me to the doctor until I've done the whole house.

No comments:

Post a Comment