Tuesday 23 February 2010

Customer Comments of the Day

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

9.05am: customer has 4 x 5p buttons - "I've just put all my change in the car park - can you change a £20.00 note? .........................."


"Have you got a 50g ball of white DK acrylic"
"Yes, we've got Snuggly (£2.92 a ball)"
"Oooh, I'm not paying that much - I bought 5 100g balls from the pound shop and I just need a little bit to finish it off ........................"


"Have you got the new colours in Click Chunky"
"No, I'm afraid we haven't, but we could get some in if there's a colour you particularly want"
"No - that's OK - I've ordered some on-line, I just wanted to see what it looked like ...................."


Customers - we love you really but sometimes you couldn't make it up!

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear, what happened to respect for the independent "brick and mortar" shop? You know as well as anyone that you cannot compete with the online shops (or poundland) in terms of price, no need for customers to emphasise that. But your shop more than makes up for it in great customer service, advice and a nice collection you can touch :-)

    Am I the last one of those idealists who believes in that whole "think global knit local" sort of stuff...?

    ReplyDelete