Saturday 6 March 2010

Knitting and Migraines

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

Spent last night with a hideous migraine. Anyone reading this who also suffers will have sympathy, anyone who is related to anyone with migraines will have sympathy, the rest of you can just imagine and sympathise.

Before I degenerated to my bed I thought I'd just sit quietly and finish the second of the tiny, fiddly baby booties. Picked up the stitches for the back and the straps and knitted away, cast off, job done.

Then I realised I'd picked up the stitches with the booty inside out and, therefore, had 2 right feet.

Moral of this story: don't ever think "I'll just sit quietly and finish that ......... when a migraine is on its way" - it won't work, trust me.


Home computer has picked up a million viruses despite having 3 different anti-virus software systems on it. It's off to the computer doctor on Monday. This means we have no computer at home. This is good news as it means I can swatch that Cornish Organic Hot Water Bottle Cover tomorrow with no guilt at all (so long as I ignore all the cleaning I'm supposed to be doing but the migraine can relieve that guilt) - oh, happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment