Saturday 12 March 2011

New Shades of Old Yarns

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

Just a couple of new shades of old(ish) yarns to bring you up to date on. New shades of King Cole Haze:
















and new shades of the perennially popular Mirage:










Both are lightweight DK's, which knit as standard DK's.

Tomorrow I start re-decorating the house! Have suddenly got to the point where, after 12 years in our house and having not decorated some of the rooms since the day we moved in, I can't stand it any longer and realise that no-one else is going to magically do the work. I start with our bathroom and progress from there. I'm sacrificing my knitting time here so I hope the men appreciate it! Will take lots of pics - if I have the courage to show the "before" pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment