Wednesday 21 September 2011

Funny Old Day

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

Some days just don't turn out how you think they're going to.

I was happily showering this morning and washing my hair when FB came in looking grey, ashen and a little sweaty - he was also walking in rather an odd way - turns out he'd slipped a disc.

He was still in his dressing gown so I took a while to register how this calamity happened.

Clearly he hadn't been lifting weights or rowing on the machine (as he often does first thing) and he hadn't been for a run as he hasn't been for a run since he nearly killed his right knee from running ..........

So - what had he done?

He'd made the bed.






1 comment:

  1. owwwww. I am sorry, but I had to laugh at that one. Get well soon, FB!

    (just a quick question: how heavy is that duvet of yours?)

    ReplyDelete