Saturday 11 February 2012

Ribbed Collar

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

As promised, my latest design is on the site today. This pattern was inspired by a gift given to my Mother as is absolutely perfect for the cold weather we're all having at the moment:



















The collar is knitted in Stylecraft's Pure Luxury Merino, which is wonderfully warm and soft, and takes just 2 balls. The top is folded over to give added warmth around the neck so the buttonhole is double thickness. This pattern is FREE when you buy 2 balls of Stylecraft's Pure Luxury Merino wool.

I can confirm that it's fantastic when riding a bike!!

It's a satisfyingly quick and easy knit and a really useful addition to any wardrobe.

That may be my last original pattern for a while as I'm currently rattling on with Debbie Bliss's Rialto Lace (which is really wonderful to work with, by the way) but it certainly won't be my last post for a while - in fact, I can confidently predict there will be another post on Monday (or even tomorrow).

No comments:

Post a Comment