Wednesday 4 April 2012

This Weather Might Be My Fault

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

I feel I need to apologise for the weather we're currently having .... you see, when the weather was hot and sunny and gorgeous I had some nice, slightly sunny Debbie Bliss garments in the window - specifically this:



















and this:



















so last week when I did the window I - optimistically - put this:



















in the window and now it's started to snow (FB has just rung to say it's even sleeting at our house).

So - I apologise - I am now going to change the window again and I'm going to put this:



















and this:



















and this:



















on display, in the hope that they will force the sun out. And - oh yes - I'm currently wearing this:



















and after work I'm going home to knit pure wool!

No comments:

Post a Comment