Saturday 27 July 2013

Cotswold Leaves Shawl and Filigran Laceweight Yarn Kits Now in Stock!

Knitwits Yarns knitwitspenzance.co.uk

As promised in my last post - and in double quick time - we've received a delivery of mixed colours of the wonderful Filigran Laceweight Pure Merino wool:



We've now kitted these up with the Cotswold Leaves Shawl pattern and - voila - the perfect summer project (or even present for a dear friend!):












You may remember that I knitted this shawl for my 2012 Ravellenic Games project and was very anxious at the beginning as to whether I'd get it done in time or not.  As it transpired, the pattern was very easy to follow, the wool is lovely to knit with and I got it finished in plenty of time.  Here is my shawl:

  





























 

















Most of the colours we now have in stock are plain but - as you can see from the purple one on the pattern - plain colours work just as well as mixed - if not better and a gold shawl (for instance) over a black dress would be simply stunning.

All in all, I think it's the perfect summer project!

No comments:

Post a Comment